Aomei Backupper Standard likely protect your data by applying iterative and differential updates of your product. The implementation has many useful aspects, including scheduled files and the ability to encode and compress backups. To protect your operating system and applications, you can produce program imagery and backup existing hard disks or specific partitions using Aomei Backupper Standard.
Key Features Include:
- Backup options include: System Backup. Files / Folders Backup. Disk Backup. Split Storage.
- Preserve functions include: System Restore. Re-establish the fires. Selective File Restore. Disk / Partition Restore.
- Clone Disk is one of the benefits. Clone Partition.
Storage devices that are supported include Ide, Sata, Ssd, Usb external hard drives and removable flash drives, equipment raids, such as Raids 0, 1, 5, and 10, as well as Scsi disks and Ssds. Network drives and Attached Storage ( Nas ) are examples of networks. Vmware virtual drive, Virtual Box, and Hyper-v are equally supported.
- Aomei Backupper 7.0.0 for Skylights
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 11,.
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8..1,
- 8 Windows
- Latest release:
- November 7th, 2023, Monday
- Technology Aomei