Upon returning home with a large number of newly taken pictures, you discover that the camera’s’s time is set incorrectly. No issue at all. Afford the capabilities of your files all at once with a few keystrokes using Attribute Changer.
The read-only, system, and hidden status colors are all modified by the assign change, along with file dates and timestamps.
- Right-click the Windows Explorer add-on
- Change the default Windows attributes( read-only, system, hidden, etc. ).
- Created, modified, and accessed date and time passports.
- Change the time stamps and date on the photo( Exif details )
- Time and date passports should be synchronized.
- Improvements to the date and time stamps
- Modifications to the relative date and time
- Select a random time and date stamp.
- frames to keep folders and files out
- Investigating in real time( simple and thorough )
- Mode of pretending
- lectures and a complete person manual
- Windows version of Attribute Changer 11.0
- 8 Windows.1,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 8.
- Dialects that are available:
- most recent revision:
- The 24th of August 2023 is a Wednesday.
- Theodore Petges