With the help of the simple-to-use melting program Burnaware, you can make discs from Cds to Dvds and Blu-ray Discs using a variety of file types, including archives, docs, music, and videos.
Additionally, you can make and lose Iso images, copy and backup Cds, elicit audio tracks, delete and establish data, and even return data from multi-session or unintelligible discs. You can also make bootable or multisession disks and high-quality audio Cd and video Dvds from these sources.
Important Functions Include
- Create a Cd, File, or Blu-ray Disc from your files.
- Create picture for typical or shoe discs.
- Copy Cds, Videodisk, or Blu-ray plates from your computer.
- Rewritable discs can be formatted or erased, and read failures should be checked.
- Take files off of corrupted or multisession plates.
- Immediately write Iso to several devices.
Additionally, Burnaware provides a wide range of sophisticated options, including Boot settings, Udf partitions and versions, Iso levels and restrictions, procedure selection, Cd-text for monitor and disc, byte-by-byte verification, and immediate copying.
- Windows version of Burnaware Free 15.9
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows 7.
- Windows 11,
- , Windows Vista
- 8 Panels.1,
- Windows 8.
- most recent change:
- November 8th, 2023, Tuesday