A straightforward yet potent sample conversion program, Contenta Converter Basic, is rapidly plan and convert your pictures. Using Iptc / Xmp tags, you can rename and group your photos into subfolders. You can also read files and save them to Jpg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Wbmp, Targa ( Tga ), Ppm( Pgm ), Xpm, and Ico files.
In addition to its ability to convert files, the application has some good aspects. With icons that plainly explain the transition procedure, the software is slick and user-friendly. There is a comprehensive, well-written Help document applicable if you do need any additional help.
Included are the following important characteristics:
- transformation in batch.
- production in a shipment.
- closing file types and preview quality.
- Notebook screens, internet publication, ipods, and Psps should all be smaller.
- Arrangement prints instantly and discuss photos digitally.
- Metadata is used to quickly rebrand.
- for multi-core digesting, optimized.
Ultimately, the options for transforming, rebranding, and discussing picture in Contenta Converter Basic are straightforward. Subscribers of all levels of expertise will be able to use the user-friendly layout and thaumaturgist that come with it.
- Windows Contenta Convertor Fundamental Premium 6.5
- Windows 7.
- language that are spoken:
- adaptation in hearing
- most recent up-date:
- July 21st, 2023, a Wednesday
- Software for content