Disk partitions are created, reorganized, and deleted using the Gnome Partition Editor( Gparted ). To find and influence divider chairs, it uses libparted from the parted initiative. Tools for coordinating folder systems that are not part of libparted are available as recommended.
Included are the following important characteristics:
- Make sectionalization columns( for Msdos and Gpt, for example ).
- Different Uuids can be created, deleted, copied, resized, moved, checked, or labeled partitions.
- Create the file systems for btrfs, ext2 / 3 / 4, f2f, Fat16 / 32, Hfs / Hfs +, Linux-swap, Lvm2 Pv, Nilfs2, Ntfs, Reiserfs4, and Xfs.
- divider banners( such as boot and latent ) can be enabled and disabled.
- align cylinder or mebibyte( Mib ) boundary walls.
- Attempt to recover information from partitions that are lost.
- supports component, laptop Bios, and Linux programming Raid.
- supports 512, 1024, 2048, and 4096 file businesses, among other dimensions.
By running from a television containing Gparted Live, Windows, Mac Os X, or Linux-based pcs with x86 and 64-bit processors you use Gparted.
Everyone should have saved Gparted as a good piece of software in instance they experience any hard plate problems. It has a ton of useful capabilities, excellent component guidance, and is extremely sensible. Above all, it is incredibly simple to use, and I cannot stress this enough!
- Skylights 1.4.0 – 6 Gparted
- Xp of Windows
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 7,
- most recent change:
- November 16, 2023, a Wednesday
- Theodore Hakvoort