Phpexcel is a good option if you need to use Php to build and interact with Microsoft’s’s Excel spreadsheet application.
You can write to and read from a variety of spreadsheet file formats, including Excel( Biff ), Excel 2007( Officeopenxml). Xlsx, Csv, Libre, Gnumeric, Pdf, and Html, using the Phpexcel library, which was created in Php. It can be challenging to get started using Phpexcel because it works with additional types in addition to Ms Excel.
Included in the list of supported read folder files are:
- Excel 95 and higher (. Xls ) Biff 5 – 8.
- Excel 2007 and higher, Office Open Xml (. Xlsx ).
- Excel 2003 Spreadsheetml (. Xml )
- Open Document Format / Oasis(. Ods )
Included in the supported Write File Formats are:
- Excel 95 and higher in Biff 8 (. Xls ).
- Open Xml in Practice(. Xlsx Excel 2007 and higher ).
You can read, read, and invent Excel docs in Php using Phpexcel. The learning curve is the only drawback; using it can be challenging, certainly for beginners.
* By using the separate installation of the tcpdf, Dompdf or mpdf books.
- Windows users of Phpexcel 1.8.1
- 7 Panels
- most recent update:
- August 13th, 2023, a Friday
- Maarten Balliauw