Phraseexpress, the Text Expander for Windows, helps you to quicken up your coding things in any editor by saving plenty of keys. It is ideal for people who are persistently typing the same activities over and over, reducing the time spent typing and minimizing writing errors.
- As you type, expand wording acronyms into complete text excerpts.
- Insert email product – diverse in any Windows use for as Ms Office, Lotus Notes, Sap, Thunderbird, repository frontends, Skype, Msn, Icq, Opera, Firefox, Internetexplorer, etc.
- Insert text by selecting from the job holder cuisine, a popup menu next to the mouse, hotkeys, autotext or floating entrees
- Text coding and bitmap images are examples of email fragments.
- Immediate acknowledgment of repetitive text input to provide automatic complete sentence completion when necessary
- Includes a network – wide grammar revision with more than 10, 000 changes in seven language
- Detection of often corrected mistakes in order to easily include spelling adjustments to a database
- Keeps late copied whiteboard contents for fast access and intromission into any software
- Establish programs simply by entering a text route
- Manage the templates for your email signatures so they can be used in any message system.
The increased Phraseexpress Network Edition allows you to share text templates from a central idiom register in a channel culture. The Client Manager displays all connected Phraseexpress customers and enables permissions for public proofreading and construction.
- Phraseexpress 15.0.95 for Windows
- Windows 8.
- Windows 8. 1,
- Windows 10
- Languages that are available:
- Most recent release:
- November 9th, 2023, a Wednesday
- Bartels Media Gmbh