Tortoisegit is a Windows Shell Interface to Git and based on Tortoisesvn. Tortoisegit is not an connectivity for a detailed Editor such as Visual Studio, or Eclipse for starters, rather you can use it with whatever progress tools you choose, and with any type of file. The primary contact with Tortoisegit likely feel via the framework restaurant of a Windows explorer user interface.
The following are critical aspects:
- All codes are applicable explicitly from Windows Explorer.
- Only commands that apply to the chosen file / folder are displayed.
- Impressive commit dialogue.
- Car implementation of pathways and tags of the modified docs.
- Integration with challenge monitoring programs.
- You can use user-provided patch files without committing exposure to your monument.
- Minimum log information length to prevent accidentally committing with an empty log information.
- Multi word assistance.
- Easy to use.
Tortoisegit is developed under the Gpl. Which means it is fully free for anyone to use, including in a commercial atmosphere, without any confinement either. The source password is furthermore freely attainable, so you can actually establish your personal version if you need to.
You can get tips from Tortoisegit about routine tasks like committing, showing reports, diffing between two choices, creating trees and tags, and creating patches, among other things.
- Windows version of Tortoisegit
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 2000,
- , Windows Vista
- 98, Panels
- Skylights 8,
- Around language:
- Most recent up-date:
- Saturday, January 1st 2000