A potent drive disk program for Windows is called Ultradefrag. It is the first open-source defragmenter that fully supports system-protected docs. Actually, Ultradefrag can approach all folders during the Windows boot process, including registration blisters and pagination docs.
- Boot Time Defragmentation:This feature provides an ability to defragment any system files. Including page file, registry hives, hiberfil.sys file and many other files locked by the system or other applications when windows is fully running.
- Fast Disk Optimization:The optimizer rearranges all data and places them to the beginning of the drive. In many instances we have found, that the system is more stable and performs a lot better under load, if data is placed at the beginning of the drive.
- Single File and Folder Defragmentation:After UltraDefrag is installed you have the ability to select any file or folder and deframent it. This option is mostly useful, if you have recently installed an application or a game and would like to have it defragmented immediately for maximum performance.
For x64 processors, this is the 64-bit release.
- Windows 64-bit version of Ultradefrag 7.1.0
- Size of the file:
- 2.18 Megabyte.
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 10,
- Xp of Windows,
- Windows 7.
- languages that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- October 1st, 2023, Monday
- Advancement company for Ultradefrag